Will it last 10 days??

 Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heller everyone :) I picked up a three new nail polishes the other day! Two of them are by Rimmel London, the other by Sinful Colors Professionals (which I will also review later on).

I reeeally like Rimmel cosmetics, and a while back I was really into black nails so I always bought Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish PRO nail lacquer in Black Satin (430). I really enjoyed the quality so I thought I’d buy a couple more. I got Bare Naked (a verrry pretty nude) and pure silver (metallic silver). The Lasting Finish PRO polishes claim to last up to 10 days, so I’m going to test that out. I applied my right hand with just the polish alone, and my left with a base (Gelous Advanced nail gel coat: Sally’s $5.49) and a top coat (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails UV top coat).

Day one:




I’ll update in a few days :)

4 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

that nude is amazinngggg.. i wannt!

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) June 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

o0o! I'm curious to see if they'll last. If they do, I'll definitely buy this. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.coml

Sarah June 8, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

I have that silver, gorgeous isn't it! I love that nude colour! Lovely nails :)

strawberrycreamssapphiredreams.blogspot.com

Emma January 5, 2017 at 5:45 PM  

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Portable shampoo bowl and Portable shampoo bowl for kitchen sink. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Florida websites.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP