Suuuuper Duuuuper

 Sunday, June 19, 2011

Check out this dupe of OPI's "Last Friday Night" from the Katy Perry collection!


"Hottie (831)" [pic taken outside]
I was in Bed Bath and Beyond's nail polish station, and I was browsing through the Sinful Colors Professionals section and I saw this color that reminded me of "Last Friday Night" by OPI. I do not own "Last Friday Night", so I looked up a picture and found they were actually similar. The OPI's glitter is definitely chunkier than the Sinful Color's, and is a bit darker, but very close. Hottie applies pretty sheer, I used about 3 coats. I would recommend layering it on a similar blue colored creme polish :)

I only paid $1.79 for "Hottie." I also have a yellow polish from sinful colors that I have yet to try. I would think for such a reasonable price, the results might not be so appealing, but we'll see.


-Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Unknown June 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

ahhh i love sinful colors! cheap polishes are the best.. because theyre so disposable! haha

Z October 2, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

I've had great results with Sinful! They have a bright supershiny purple that is wonderful, and a plain silver glitter that always looks great and stays put really well. <3

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP