My favorite cream liner review

 Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elf’s cream liners are only 3 bucks, and they are the bomb. I have the “Ivory” and “Black.” 


I use black as an actual liner, whereas I use ivory as a base for eyeshadows. Ivory isn’t as creamy as black (its kind of chunky :/ ), so it’s harder to use as a liner. I thought it would be more of a white color, but it’s more of a shimmery pearl. I didn’t want to throw it away so I played around with it and found it is amazing as a base. I used to use elf’s studio eyeshadow primer and then add the liner as a base, and the eyeshadow surprising stayed put. I did this when I ran out of my beloved Urban Decay primer potion and found it was just as good!

Ivory
Black
The black is suuuper creamy and very easy to work with. Elf claims that these liners are “Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain.” Waterproof? Ehh…kind of, but not really. I once used it for a baseball game I went to. Me and one of my girl friends went to a Tigers game, and I ended up using this product as “face paint” because it was so creamy! I accidentally touched my face a dozen times lol, but it remained the way it was. It did smudge a little, but it wasn’t too bad. When I removed it, it easily came off, which I do like because I hate tugging at my eyes to remove liner…and I had to go back out that night, so I’m glad it was able to come off without leaving my face with any trace of black on my cheeks.

For the price, how easy it is to use, and how versatile it is, I would continue to purchase this liner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP