L.A. Colors mini haul

 Monday, July 25, 2011

I gotz a bunch of new nail polish colors by L.A. Colors last week! And here they are!

Just a pic of my L.A. Colors collection :)

I love L.A. Colors's "Color Crazy" nail polishes! There are sooo many pretty colors to choose from, you'd want to change up your nail color daily :P Here's what I got:


L.A. colors are so cool, they sent me these lovely polishes: [left to right] Black, Silver Glitter, &  Fuel 
Atomic && Shock

Fuji Purple (my favorite) && Electric Shock

Fuel && Fuji Purple

Fuel and Electric Charge are kinda similar in color, Fuel just has some shimmer to it and Electric Charge is more of a creme polish (along with fuji purple, atomic, and shock). Overall I really liked these polishes. I would totally purchase more colors :)))))

1 comments:

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL August 4, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

lovely! i like the yellow! *new follower* follow back? i am wearing neon green polish this week :))

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP