Get ready for fall!!

 Monday, August 22, 2011


Hey guys, it’s been a while :[ School has started back up, so goodbye summer. Good news though, I’ve been trying out some new eyeshadows that I absolutely adore, I can’t wait to share my opinions.

First up; Alima Pure's Fall Runway Collection. In this collection, you will receive 4 gorgeous colors (all of which are loose powder):





- PRESS PASS LUMINOUS SHIMMER SHADOW: A stunning shimmery dark taupe. Great for the outer corner of your eyelid for a light smoked out look.
- BACKSTAGE SATIN MATTE  EYESHADOW: Looks almost white in my swatch, but it is actually a very pretty pale pink. Perfect matte highlight for the brow. Its satiny feel is very soft, and I love it. Having a matte highlight kind of tones down all the shimmer you’re using all over your lids, so you don’t look like a total disco ball.
- FRONT ROW LUMINOUS SHIMMER EYESHADOW: A gorgeous shimmering pale gold. Gold shadows, like Front Row, seriously grab my attention. I love softer golds, and when I tried this one out, I fell in love with its beauty. Use this color all over the lid, and under the lower lashed for an extra “pop.”
- CATWALK LUMINOUS SHIMMER EYELINER: Shimmery black (comes off as a gunmetal color when used wet). When creating a look with all these colors, using “Catwalk” as an eyeliner is like putting the finishing touch on a masterpiece. This liner doesn’t come off super bold as it appears, but more subtle. Subtle enough to work.



All four of these colors are only available for a limited time only, so grab a set while you can! The collection is priced at $30, and Alima Pure will take $2 from each set and donate it to the Global Fund for Women. And Alima Pure carries the European BDIH “Certified Natural Cosmetics” seal which guarantees that it’s safe for both the body and environment. They use only pure minerals in their products. No dyes, carmine, unnatural preservatives or harmful chemicals. Alima Pure is available at select beauty boutiques and spas, and at http://www.alimapure.com/

Overall, I really liked these shadows. I would say the only con would be that they're too shimmery for me. I personally love matte shadows. And I guess another thing would be that they're a bit light and soft, so these would be great for daytime looks for maybe work or school, not so much for a nighttime dramatic look. 

Stick around for my next review :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP