Streekers: the coolest temporary hair color ever!

 Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey guys! Check out this product I received called Streekers, the temporary hair color :)

Pink and Blue


Streekers is my first temporary hair color product, so I was super excited to be trying it out. Application is fairly easy. All you have to do is take the sponge-tip applicator, lift the strip of hair you want colored, and apply from root to tip. Let it dry completely, and I mean completely, and comb through. If you get some on your skin, don’t worry it’ll wash off with soap and water. It may stain your skin for a little while, but it goes away. Works better on lighter hair colors, and can be used over any kind of hair product (hair spray, mousse, styling gel, etc.). Streekers keeps hair soft, and it’s neat because it completely washes out in the shower. You can start over and change looks! If you’re someone like me who doesn’t want to commit to a long lasting hair color, try out this product.

Streekers come in 8 vibrant colors: pink, blue, ultra violet, red, green, yellow, orange, and purple. I have the blue and pink, and I absolutely adore the pink. I have fairly dark hair, but the way it turns out on me is pretty awesome. The blue doesn’t show up too much, but it’s still a little noticeable. Since this product works better on blonde or lighter hair colors, I can’t really show you with my hair. But! I borrowed one of my sister’s Barbies, and gave her a little makeover lol. The colors definitely showed up brighter on her.

Best picture I could take that showed the colors. I hate how dry my hair looks :(

Overall, I really like this product. It gave me that extra pop of color, and I also thought the applicator was pretty neat. It made application really easy and it picked up the right amount of product. I really enjoyed the pink, I got a bunch of compliments on it!

Sorry I've been away for a while :( I've been pretty busy with school stuff and getting ready for my brother's graduation party. Wooo! Hahahah, stay tuned! I've got more good stuff to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP