My new favorite makeup remover wipes! :)

 Sunday, May 29, 2011

Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes

I thought I would try out these makeup remover wipes by Neutrogena because I had run out of my Kirkland 
brand wipes. I really like Neutrogena, so here are my thoughts on the product…



“Gentle, ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal at your fingertip

  • Gently and effectively dissolved all traces of dirt, oil and makeup in seconds
  • Patented formula is so effective, it easily removes even waterproof mascara
  •  Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
Use daily for clean, fresh, makeup-free skin in one easy step”


I think these wipes are definitely excellent at removing any kind of makeup, even my waterproof mascara/eyeliner. They do not dry out your face and they’re gentle enough to use around sensitive eye areas. I have a friend that uses these and she wears contacts, so they’re safe for contact lens users too. I found that it left my face softer than the other brand I used, and my face felt a lot cleaner. They have a pleasant scent, so no worries there. I will definitely purchase these makeup remover wipes again in the future, they’re so nice and cleansing.

1 comments:

Unknown May 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

im gonna have to try these, i HATE when makeup remover makes me feel all sticky and gross.... i need a good one!

dont forget to enter my giveaway at groupieglam!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP