I'm back :)

 Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here's a quick review on a product I purchased a couple weeks ago :)




The thing I like about this palette, is that the bottom row is a row of matte shadows. I love matte eyeshadows, I prefer them over the shimmery ones. However, for this palette, I did not like the first two matte colors. They just looked weird on my eyes, and I thought they were too similar in color. The brown is great and the black is perfect. Shimmers aren't my favorite, but for me the browns in the 3rd column are totally gorgeous. The white in the top left corner is another matte shadow, and I like that one too. Here are swatches:



When it comes down to it, this palette is average. It's not one that I whip out every morning to use. But if I need a great shimmery warm brown, I'll definitely turn to this palette for that look I'm going for :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP